Re: [IP] glucose tabs/gel FYI Humorous (now)

Richard ,
     Was wondering how to get the opportunity to work in a diabetic
camp.  Sounds like something I would love to do.  I also have diabetes.
I'm an adult now but would love to work around others(kids, adults) who
share this disease.  I believe we as well could learn alot from kids on
how to live better lives despite diabetes.  thanks  John