Re: [IP] Pump Training...Finally!

congratulations Anthony (mother is Sue) on starting on the mm 508.  I
have the exact same pump and started on it in december.  So far I really
like mine.  Hope you like yours just as much.  I don t know about you
but the pump seems so much easier with all the other stuff we have to do
every day.  My sugars are so much better now than before.  Well anyway
good luck with the pump and let me know how you are doing with it!!!!