[IP] Pump Training...Finally!

Anthony had his MM 508 pump training yesterday and started his saline
trial.  Boy was he a trouper....knew everything better then Mom and Dad
did.  Thanks for everyone's advice about the sof-serter....he didn't use
any emla or ice beforehand.  He didn't flinch a bit when he inserted his
sof-set, and said it didn't hurt a bit.

It was so refreshing to have the CDE that we had.  She's works full time at
UCLA, and has been D since she was 12, and on the pump for the last 4
years.  It was so nice to get this kind of training from someone who's been
there and done that.

Hopefully we'll be pumping insulin by the end of this coming week or the
beginning of the next.

mother of Anthony, 11, dx. 9-22-95....MM 508