Re: [IP] rear site and HIGH BG's

I'm not sure why your bg's went so high so fast, but it might be that your
new site (butt!) might absorb insulin slower than your stomach. I've been
using the pump for about 6 weeks and I've noticed that my bg's can vary from
site to site.  In other words; better absorption means better bg's.  Last
night was my first night using my 'butt' and so far so good.  I hope it
works out because I like being able to change locations.