Re: [IP] Basal rates changing

> I am finding that over the past few months I have been having to change
> rates.
  > This is so frustrating I don't know what to
> do.
>Do others have this problem?

hormones,  your menses, growth,  weather  (cold/hot), in addition to
activity levels all affect your basals.

we are constantly changing geneva's...she is almost 11 and most of her basal
changes are due to growth.  but hormones play into this also.  it helps us
to keep diligent records with comments about certain things like the above
mentioned.  don't get too frustrated...the benefits FAR outweigh the