Re: [IP] ER with Pump

when we went to pump training with MM, the trainer gave us a printout on
"what to give to emergency personnel".  we just know to grab it in any ER

it tells all staff what the pump basically does and what to do.  how to let
the patient, if conscious...treat herself.  also you can write your endo's
phone number or CDE # on bottom.

don't know from which source the sheet was copied ...but MM has them.