>As the digest is developing a list of endo's and the various areas they
serve, maybe a similar list of cde's, nutrician and/or dietician might be
good to have on the website - Some input from Michael?>

I agree.  Even though the endo wrote the prescription, the CDE was the one
who went to bat for my son to get the pump earlier than the endo planned
(three months earlier).  She is a RD, CDE and she did a great job teaching
carb counting as well as pumping.  The endo's office had never started anyone
on a Disetronic pump before, but she got all the material and learned it
before Josh's pump start.  Since then, she and another CDE from that office
have gone to training to be 'official' Disetronic pump trainers.