[IP] MM battery change & memory

I've never noticed this before in any of my battery changes, probably I've done 7 or 8. But yesterday was the fastest, in and out in 2 minutes. Ok, my daily total was 20.1 when I woke up (I'd been 300 and 400 for a while) and I changed batteries an hour later at noon. I am getting ready to go work, it's 3pm, and some reaon I check that screen.... 3.1u total. I call MM, wondering maybe it's me and maybe my total is always erased and I just hadn't noticed, but they said that is abnormal, probably a software fluke. Anyone else lost memory just from changing batteries? MM told me just keep an eye on it for now.

Do You Yahoo!?