Re: [IP] 1 year anniversary pumping, & safari.

Gill, What a THRILL to read your post.  Indeed we have technology to help manage the swings of diabetes and so wise of you to take a back-up pump on your trip.  I have no other suggestions for you, as it is my son who has the diabetes and we've never travelled that distance since his diagnosis in '97. HOWEVER, I do have a sister in-law, who is a nurse, living in Kenya and working at a local hospital connected to an international school.  She's also lived there practically her entire life so knows the area very well and loves to introduce folks to the region.  If you would like to make connection with her before you travel, in case you need assistance while in that area of Kenya, do send me an e-mail.

Regards
Julia