Scars and sites was Re: [IP] re: Softset Micro QR

Beth Mullen wrote:

> I'd be interested in hearing about how other pumpers deal with finding sites in areas that have scarring also.

I have 5 scars on my abdomen and when I started on the pump I asked the
Nurse Practitioner about the scars and she said I should stay 1" away
from the scars and watch bg behavior when close to the scars.  The only
place I avoid is going between 2 that are about 2" apart.