[IP] New Pumper

Hi all, jusr got my Minimed 507 5 days ago (508 is not available in Australia)  not half as complicated as I expected.  But one thing I have noticed, and I can only put it down to being on the pump -  when the temperature gets of 26 or so my ankles swell like mad.  Yesterday it was 40 degrees here in Sydney and my ankles stayed normal - has anyone else found things like this have happened once they went onto the pump?   Aussie Sue.