[IP] what time to change basals

Hi guys,

Just was wondering if I could get a little info.  We were going smoothly on
basals and wham!  Think they need changing (growth spurt? Who knows!!....12
can be a terrible age....lol)

I've been checking a few nights in a row,,,doing the 2..4..and 6 am. Next
night,,,1..3 and 5 am.  He is fine up until about 3 or 4 am...I was thinking
of moving up 0.1 (from 0.5 to 0.6 )  starting at 2 am, but am not sure when
to end it and go back to 0.5 since he stays running high unless we correct.

Any help?

Thanks, Linda