Re: [IP] glucose tabs humorous story

> He said he was hungry and wanted to know if he could
have a couple.
> He said they were great,
> just like giant sweet-tarts. Well, needless to say, any
time I work a spot
> call with Mike now, I bring a few extra tablets for him
because he'll
> always ask if I have any extra of those giant

Wasn't it true that originally, they were intentionally
made to taste chalky and bad, so that dm'ers would not be
tempted to snack?  At least that's what I was told by a
pharmacist and they do seem to taste much better than they
did originally, especially with the flavors.  How long
have they been available.  I don't seem to remember them
from my original diagnosis ('66).

Jack Granowski
email @ redacted
If you're in control, you're not going fast enough.
 - Parnelli Jones (?)