[IP] Anika/Blind pumpers

From: "Anika Schon" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Any blind pumpers on IP?

Does being half blind count?  I am blind in my right eye, but manage just as
well as a person with both eyes, or all 4 if they have glasses!! (vbg)
sorry, a little sick humor there.
I have been blind in my right eye for almost 13 years now, and I drive, I
work, I see just fine with my other eye, which has 20/20 -1 vision.  And yes
I lost it due to PDR, and after 11 surgeries all in one shot, there was no
saving it.  But I function normal. As normal as one can be that is.

I'm asking this question on behalf of an acquaintance who is considering
joining the list. Are any IP members blind? and are any of you blind IPers
already pumping? You can write me privately if you prefer. Thanks for your

Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.