[IP] butt site (and picture for michael! :)

well, i put in my first site in the rear today...had to have help though
because i couldn't quite reach. i'm thinking that i'll do the next time on
the right so i can use my right hand to do the tape. my left hand just
wasn't coordinated enough. but, michael, i did have a picture taken, so as
soon as the film is developed i will send it! :)
so far so good...no pain, didn't hurt when it was inserted (at all...i
didn't even feel it) and BG"s are good so far.

Erinn (D for 15 years, pumping 1 month, 2 weeks, 5 days)
- What matters most is how you see yourself -