[IP] Dex4 Glucose Tabs in Canada???

I have not heard of Dex4 glucose tabs. It sounds very economical to be able
to buy a bottle of 100 tabs. (raspberry flavour sounds great too!). Does
anyone know if the Dex4 tabs are available in Canada?
Right now I get a package of 18 Dextrosol tablets and 4 of them equals 15
gms....they cost about $1.20 (Canadian, about $1.80 Am.).
Now that I am pumping I find I get better results treating lows with the
glucose tablets but it gets expensive.
We often visit the USA in the summer months so if they are not available in
Canada I will keep them in mind and stock up next time we go.
Thanks, Carolyn

>From: email @ redacted

>Subject: Re: [IP] glucose tabs humorous story

>I use the raspberry flavored DEX4 glucose tablets. So I take my meter and
>a full size (100 count) bottle of DEX4 up with me.
He said they were great,