[IP] One Touch meter and strips

Hi Everybody.

At this beginning of this school year I had to change insurance CO. BLAH!
The new one demanded that I use the One Touch meter in order to get strips
paid for.  I made me buy a new one just for spite. I had used the One Touch
Profile before and have the software to go with it and all the other stuff,
but I still hate being dictated to.  Anyhow I remember from past that they
used to offer free stuff for saving those bonus points on the bottom of the
box of strips.  Does anyone have any information on that?  I have been saving
them and would either like to throw them away or get something out of them.
I tried going to their web site but found nothing on that.

Thanks,  Nancy