Re: [IP] glucose tabs/gel FYI Humorous (now)

A year before I started pumping I had a morning hypo from too much Lente and
too little food.  Traveling, I had run out of glucose tabs and had put off
making the walk (humongous Chicago suburban parking lots in the July sun)
from the hotel to the drugstore.  Mistake.

Early in the next morning on the drive from the hotel to the airport I went
hypo and all the driver had with sugar was ALTOIDS.  I ate about 15 of 'em
before recovering slightly.  Awful.