[IP] Glucose Tab Story

After reading the humorous glucose tab story it reminded me of a couple
months ago when I was at the local Rite Aid.  I was in line at the register
getting glucose tabs among other things, when a group of teenage girls got in
line behind me.  One of the girls ran off and came back with the ten pack of
glucose tabs and I overheard her telling her friends that she just loved
these things!  Myself I like the orange ones, and there's no way I can get
away with treating a low in front of my 2 yr. old son without sharing.

Type I, 25yrs! Pumping since last December.