[IP] Parents of Pumpers in School

Sorry not Adult content!
I have a meeting next Tuesday w/ School and to go over procedures since Kap
has started pumping!
I need your HELP please. - Pumper's Parents
What I really what to put in plan is:
BLUE LIP - pale Boy sitting in your class - treat as low because pre-pump
that is what he was . -sitting in class w/ 30s and no one took the time to
even consider low.
But just what info would school need with pumping except treat lows.
Kap has a chart for high bgs bolus
He has school menu w/ carbs for each item - bolus 1 for 15
Are there any emergency treatments that need to be covered - except for lows?
Did u guys teach someone how to stop/start pump?
I gave everyone a list of Alarms - which includes - stopping the pump.
Please e-mail me at email @ redacted with your replies.
Pumping is So Less Stressful!
Mom to Kap - age 9 - pumping