[IP] Nutritionist/Dietician- very disappointed

My HMO allowed me to finally see a dietician, I've been pupmping 3 months and
havent seen one yet!! Well when I got there she asked me to explain what the
pump is since it's so new.Whoaaa!! She then said eat 1700 calories and good
luck! Yikes! So I went to one on my own(pay out of pocket) This one had zero
knowledge of an insulin pump.Strike two!! Can anyone suggest a really good
book?? Looks like I'll be teaching myself!!  Thanks a million!
Leesa email @ redacted