Re: [IP] Potential new pumper

I just went on the pump last week, so my experience level is limited.  I was
concerned about having a needle in me all the time and hooked to the pump.  I
found the insertion is about as difficult as an injection.  Once inserted the
needle comes out and a soft tube is left inside.  I really can't feel it
after the insertion, but i was concerned.  Practice has calmed me a bit.
Getting used to the needles was difficult when I was first diagnosed 22 years
ago, but I got used to it.  I'm sure I'll get used to the insertions and the
tubes with the pump after a while.

Life always deals problems.. it's how we react to the problems that
determines our outlook.  Good luck!.