RE: [IP] Question for Pumpers who use Silhouettes

I can only speak for myself. I only have experience with the sils. I have
never used anything else in the 2 months I've been pumping. When I saw one
for the first time and saw the length of the insertion needle I think I
turned very pale. They look much worse than they are. I have found that they
are no more painful than an insulin injection once you get used to doing
them. It works best for me if I loosen the adhesive backing before I begin
the insertion. That way the set doesn't get moved as much while taking the
backing off. Give them a try. I think you will like them.

  Does it