Re:[IP] Switching to Pump

Now I'm 21 years old, not 4, but I do my fair share of bouncing, wrestling,
and rough and tumble play.  I have yet to ruin a site through that type of
activity (I use sils).  I have found that stratigicly placing the pump
itself is a good idea (i.e. connected to your waistband right on your spine
is bad, so is on you iliac crest (the boney part of your hip you can feel),
basically the more boney the more uncomfortable if you land on it).  This
week I did manage to ruin a site when I slid my very heavy backpack off my
shoulder... when my site was on my arm.  It stayed in, but my bg went
through the roof.  As for bathes, personally I shower more, but I just
disconnect, check my daily total screen, take my shower (which can be quite
lengthy), then look at the daily total screen again when I'm done and bolus
what I missed.  During my very brief use of Sof-sets, the QR got stuck
closed.  The site was new and working fine, so I just put it on the outside
of the shower curtain (I use long tubing) and showered that way.  It was a
pain rotating to rinse.  The site fell out before the next time I showered,
so I only did that once.

To be who you are and become what you are capable of is the only goal worth
living.  -Alvin Ailey