Re: [IP] glucose tabs/gel FYI

> becoming a "Born Again Diabetic" several years ago, I've used the
> round tablets that come in a big plastic jar - & they are a whole
> different ball game!  I wouldn't say I love every flavor (for me,
> the grape ones leave a lot to be desired!), but rasberry &
> orange...well, the orange remind me a lot of really big baby
> aspirin.  Those who have said that they hate the taste of glucose
> tabs (Shane, maybe?), have you tried the different kinds?  T

The round ones are made by Dex 4 and are private labeled for just
about everybody else -- all the major pharmacy chains. It's funny
really, the same bottle of G-tabs a Long's drugs is $1.50 more if it
says Dex vs: Longs. I'm actually supprised they continue to carry the
Dex tabs when they have their own private label version.