[IP] nightime lows, strange.

Hi everyone . . .just thought I would share something . . .I suppose I had a
sort of realization last night.  I had pizza for dinner, and did a basal
increase for 4 hours, well I started at 88, 2 hours after was 188, and 4
hours after was back down to 92. YAY!!! that's the first time it worked!
Well, I woke up at 3 in the morning after a horrible nightmare, was sweating
and shivering and FREEZING.  so I tested, and was 54.  Yikes. guess my pizza
experiment worked a little too well.
Anyway it was weird because I've never had a night time low before, and my
symptoms were alot different than they would be during the day.
in fact, during the day I wouldn't have symptoms at 54!!  Which got me
thinking . . .and realizing something . .about 3 years ago, I would go to my
aunts trailer at a campground and eat more junk and empty calories and
refined sugar than in the rest of the year combined (we never ate like that
at home), and every single time I went I'd wake up in the middle of the
night with horrible nightmares, shaking, shivering uncontrollably in the
middle of summer, and would stay up with my grandmother for an hour until it
went away.  It was the EXACT same symptoms and I'd never had them except
those times and last night. I remember reading about reactive hypoglycemia
and it being sometimes an indicator of diabetes.  Strange, to look back and
"see" things differently.  anyway just figured I'd share :)