Re: [IP] glucose tabs/gel FYI

 >It just occurred to me as I read this that some (or many?) of the posts
 >referencing glucuse tabs might be talking about this kind.  14 years ago
 >when I was dx'ed, I was given some of the square, 3-to-a-pack kind as part
 >of my "Welcome to the Wonderful World of Diabetes" package...I hated them,
 >passionately, & always opted for another choice when low.

You may want to try it again... a few years ago they changed the flavor, so
that it is now has an orange taste. Not my favorite treat, obviously, but I
find them pretty easy to take and I need less of them than the large bottle
kind. As a matter of fact, I just had 3 of them about 90 minutes ago...
oops! :-)