[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #893

In a message dated 02/04/2000 6:57:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Ironically (contrary to Michael's experience), I thought the IV Prep made
 the skin much stickier than the S&N Skin Prep. >>

We have both right now and we have found that the IV prep seemed much sticker
than the skin prep.  However we prefer the skin prep.  Don't know why, but
the we paid more for the IV prep (ordered from minimed) than for the skip
prep (got locally).