[IP] Chat Times

Since April asked, here are the posted chat times. No, there's not one
scheduled for tonight, but go ahead and ask if anyone wants to talk. That's
the best way to do it, post here and they will come. :-)

The schedule below is for the current weekly, moderated (i.e., you know
there'll be at
least one other person in the room!) chat times. The chat rooms are
open anytime, for any members, so feel free to chat whenever.

Carolyn Green, CJ Jutras, Rodney Mead, or myself will be in the Anytime
room at one of the scheduled times listed below, and we hope to see you

Either Carolyn (email @ redacted) or myself (email @ redacted)
will do a Tuesday morning chat starting at 9:30 a.m. EST (2:30 p.m.
GMT).Carolyn will be there Tuesday morning (2/8) from 9:30 to 11 a.m.

Rodney (email @ redacted) will handle the Tuesday night chat at 9 p.m.
EST (2 a.m. GMT).

CJ's (email @ redacted) chat is on Wednesday nights at 8 p.m. EST (1
a.m. GMT).

Carolyn will host the Thursday night chat at 9 p.m.  EST (2 a.m. GMT).

Please let me know if you're interested in hosting a chat time. We'd love
to have more volunteers. Any Moms or Dads out there who would like to host
a chat? How about any of our younger pumpers? And if any European or other
far-off time zone pumpers would like to host a chat, please just let me

To get started chatting, just go to:

The directions are at the site. Email me if you've got any questions or

Jenny Nash
freelance writer and editor