Re: [IP] mm or dis

I'm sure both pumps are good but I am a disetronic pumper and that is what I
would suggest.  I like that it is water proof and you get two pumps up front.
 I like the beeps that are programmed in so I can dose myself without ever
looking at my pump. Costumer service has always been wonderful and the reps
are great too,  just to name a few great things.  If you would like to hear
more please feel free to contact me.
35 yrs old
pumping 3 months
diabetic 24 yrs