[IP] Re: Sils vs. sof-sets

I switched to sils after using the sof sets (with the inserter) after about 2
weeks - (I've been pumping for about 2 months) - while I did like the
"device" I've found the sils to be more comfortable and they seem to tolerate
more movement and lower rates of infusion without clogging (no delivery) It
did take me a few site changes to get comfortable with the insertion, and
even now I do stop for a second and "think about it" before doing the
insertion, but it has gotten much easier, and I think in a little while, it
will be like injections and finger sticks - you just learn to take it for