[IP] Re: New InCharge Meter

>Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 19:46:48 +0000
>From: Bob Burnett <email @ redacted>
>Subject: Re: [IP] New In Charge Meter

>The reps stated that the strips could only be
>obtained directly from LXN, though they were actively chasing insurance
>providers. It sounded like most people purchase the strips from LXN, then
>submit a claim to their insurance provider.

Actually, Wal-Mart is carrying the strips...or at least a Wal-Mart near me
(Austin, Texas) is.  They also had what looks like a formal promotion giving
away Meter Kits to customers who purchase one package of the two types of
test strips (BG and fructosamine).  I received my second one that way.

So, for those with a pharmacy card and a copay, a month's worth of strips is
available for a single copay at Wal-Mart (or not).

I suggest asking your closest InCharge representative for a complementary
meter kit.