Re: [IP] Question for Pumpers who use Silhouettes

I feel that the silhouettes hurt less than the sof-set.  There is the
initial difficulty of putting the set in, whereas sof-sets can be
automatically inserted, but I don't find them extremely difficult to
insert (I use the prod & feel feedback method too).  And for the life of
the set, where sof-sets would ache and hurt when something pushed the
button, silhouettes are very comfortable and not yanked out as easily.