[IP] blood! eek!

so, i changed my infusion set yesterday... back to my tummy, after a week
and a half of using only my butt....  it was fine... bg's are fine, but
just a bit ago i found that blood had come up around the cannula, and is
oozing out a little bit...  i put in a new site (in my butt again)but i'm
wondering what i should do about the bloody site... usually i leave old
sets in for an hour or so... but 1. i need to get dressed to go to my new
office (i got a new job!!!) so i can pick up the health insurance info,
and find out which of my options will make me and disetronic happy and
i don't want to bleed all over my nice clothes...  2.  i would like to
figure out what's going on...

any thoughts?  advice?

-jess
(who might just rip this out before you respond, but wants to hear from
those who know what i'm talking about...)

--
Jessica Elena Marder