[IP] glucose tabs FYI

Hi everyone,
I noticed that a lot of people use glucose tabs, and although I haven't
found them to work well for me I thought I would pass this info on that I
found while shopping around for one that would work for me.  There are a lot
of brands and generics out there.  Even the generics out there that are in
very similar containers to the brand names aren't necessarily the same
thing.  I have found they range from anywhere from 2g to 10g per tab.  So if
you buy a brand other then the one you usually use either because it was
cheaper or because you were in a bind be sure to check the label on the

For example, the ones my CDE recommended were 4g per tab.  I bought the
generic and gave a quick glance to the label and it said 4g.  However that
was for 2 tabs.  Live and learn.

-- Sherry