[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #880

In a message dated 01/31/2000 4:19:56 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 19:19:41 -0600
 From: Jim Holman <email @ redacted>
 Subject: RE: [IP] No Low BG Sensation
 At 03:54 PM 1/30/2000 -0800, you wrote:
 >............Sometimes I've taken 3 glucose tabs and 20 minutes later I'd
 >dropped even lower... so 3 more and then when that doesn't work, I start
 >chunking down anything that's sweet.

My doc told me that 3 glucotabs are about = to little more than a sip of
cola, and that 6 tabs are about = to almost a can.  Remember, too, that when
our bg is low when testing, and we glucotab, it is likely to still be getting
lower before the tabs are taking effect, soooooooo, we gotta wait and see
which way the bg will go.  Ainit wunnerful?