Re: [IP] Vaculance

If you use the deeper setting and gently rub the site after getting the
needed blood, this will help greatly reduce bruising, in fact, my son rarely
ever has bruises.  Bruises are just blood that has collected under the
surface of the skin so if you go a little deeper and massage the area it can
help prevent this.  My 6-year-old likes the deepest setting best so it isn't
painful.  Anyway, I hope this is helpful.