[IP] fanny pack

 I hope I'm writing to the right person. I was scanning the messages and
couldn't find the original one but assuming you are the Maureen that is
looking for a way to keep insulin cool-
 We have a FRIO pack that isn't really cold but stays cool inside.
 I can't remember where we got it. I'm sure you could just search for frio
on the web.
 I do remember we found the ad in the ADA magazine, in the back.
 The company was located in Canada I believe.
 The pack works by submerging it in tap water for a few minutes. Little
jelly beads inside fill with water(like the stuff in Diapers do now).
This pack slips into another waterproof pack and stays cool inside for 3or 4
Its good for long camping trips.
We use it on car trips .
Interesting how it stays cool but it does.
This would fit in your fanny pack and work well.