[IP] Kinky Canulas?

Those of you who have commented on finding a kink in the canula as a source
of trouble...how can you tell?  Is it easy to see when you look at it, or
not?  I'm asking because I had some unexplainable highs last night & decided
to give it until this morning to drop - if not, I'll change sets.  As I've
crossed out various other possibilities, I thought about the "Kinky Canula
Syndrome"...& as I've never had that happen before, I'd like to know what I
should be looking for!  Any advice?