Re: [IP] Question for Pumpers who use Silhouettes

Kap has used the silhouettes - named tenders by Disetronic
He liked them and felt no pain.
I am the one who puts them in - so it was I who didnt like the idea of
inserting manually.
But i do like the idea someone suggested.
Use a sponge to practice on getting the hand movement which is required when
inserting manually.
I practiced on a pillow - - but the sponge is better.
Sharing my limited knowledge - but growing!
Mom to Kap - pumping - age 9