Re: : [IP] IV prep

> At 07:23 PM 2/3/2000 -0600, you wrote:
> >Pumpers,
> >I thought it DOES sterilize.  How do we sterilize it then?
> >-Brian

You can use Provodine wipes. It is an iodine based pad that looks
like an alcohol pad. They are carried by the pump supply people. You
probably don't need them unless you are a staph carrier or just a
little paranoid (like my daughter) :-)

Considering that you only use one per set change, the cost is
negligible if you do use them. Basically, wipe, let dry, remove
excess with alcohol pad.