Re: [IP] IV prep - clarify

Hi all,
A question-  What companies make each?  I use Smith&Nephew Skin Prep, swabs;
but when I started on the pump, they gave me a mall supply of IV Prep but I
could never order it at a pharmacy because I don't know who makes it.
Ironically (contrary to Michael's experience), I thought the IV Prep made
the skin much stickier than the S&N Skin Prep.  Or I could be confused since
I used the IV Prep first and was new at it all then.   So anyway, I wonder,
is there another brand of Skin Prep that is better than what I use??