[IP] Vaculance

email @ redacted writes:

<< info on the vaculance, let me know. >>

Kaps endo said not to get one - due to the fact that it creates a vacuum and
when released in order to draw up the blood for testing it would spatter.
We saved our $25 bucks and spent it on more test strips.(Didn't buy that
Curious, has anyone tried it and if so, does it spatter?
Living and Learning
Darlene- Mom to Kap - age 9 pumping