Re: [IP] Basic Pumping Concepts

As a mom, I will give u my advice from a mom's point of view!
Eating well balanced meals will give you a well balanced life.

Sure you may be able to skip a meal, but doing it we are putting wear and
tear on our bodies.  Everybody needs well balanced meals!
Those with diabetes and those not w/ diabetes.
I am non-d and I have lows because of not eating and I have passed out quite
a few times.
I am one that eats to live.
Sounds like good advice she gave u, now the question is just how do you/me
force food down when we are not hungry!
Thanks for Listening!
Mom - to Kap - age 9 pumping
A mom that needs to learn to take her own advice!