Re: [IP] Question for Disetronic Users

Kap had a battery failure, but it was after we had taken the batteries out
fir 3 days due to not going live w/ insulin.  So, after we inserted the
batteries again, we kept getting low battery warning on compartment 3.
Gee, the batteries had been used only a week with saline.

I could just the see the cost of batteries becoming a very expensive item.
So, I called Disetronic, and the rep said, if the batteries were touching
each other when they were taken out they would drain each other.  Ok, they
had been.  Replaced the battery and no problems since and it has been over 30

I am curious as to how long u have had the pump.  The once a week alarm does
sound like it is the warning for tech inspection due.
Keep us informed!
Curious Darlene
Mom to Kap - age 9 pumping