Re: [IP] I'm Pumped!

In a message dated 2/3/00 12:24:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I feel very fortunate
 that everything just sort of fell into place for me. >>
Congratulations -
100% coverage, wow, we had to pay 3K, but I would have sold the farm because
the pump has been a life saver and I can't put a $ figure on that nor the
peace of mind I get when I see the bgs readings 80-130.
PS - Kap woke up this morning and said "Wow, I slept so good!"
vbf on my face!
Isn't Life Just Grand!
Thanks for Listening!
Mom to Kap - age 9 pumping