[IP] counting CHO

I am pretty new at pumping (5 weeks) though not new to DM (24 years). I have
learned so much from everyone here. It has been a tremendous help. I have
never counted CHO in the past and have been reading about it here. What I am
wondering is how protein and fats are counted in when figuring out a bolus?

I am sure this is not a new subject. So if anyone can help me out please
email me privately, so as not to take up space and time of people already
familiar with this.

Thanks,
Elisa