Re: [IP] Insulin Recall

One thing that I haven't noticed on this thread (I'm sure
I haven't seen all) is that Insulin going bad should be
high on the suspect causes when anyone has unexplained
highs, regardless of whether there has been a recall.  If
it isn't fixed by a site change, the result of an
infection or bad basal rate, I will assume that it may be
bad insulin.  I would expect that a normal shipment of
insulin could have bad bottles and that a bad recall would
just have more.

Jack Granowski
email @ redacted
If you believe everything you read, better not read.
 - Japanese proverb