Re: [IP] Basic Pumping Concepts

> I thought that one of the great benefits of the pump was
> that you could eat (or not eat) whatever you wanted
> whenever you wanted, as long as your basals were set
> right and you bolused for what you ate. Am I wrong about
> this assumption, or is it time to find another new CDE?

hmmm, sounds like your CDE is using the pump like injections.

I, for one, eat very little meat. I'm mostly a pasta and rice type of guy,
and rarely have any problems with severe lows or highs. I generally eat
when I want, and what I want. This is a big plus over injections. I used
to try doing this, but it didn't work too well :)

Set the basals right, and eat what you want :)
(with moderation of course)