RE: [IP] Meter Improvements

>To be honest though, and I think you said Shane has been D for many years.
>When I look at how fast things have changed over the past 20 years, I am
>grateful for what we do have today.  My wish list at age 4 has all come true
>but one thing...a cure.  So keep the wishes flowing, they may be filled
>sooner then you think.

Yep, many years of D for Shane. He is also the first to admit how much
things have improved since he was a kid. He has told me several times
about when he got one of the first Ames Lab glucometers and how huge and
hideous it was. And how his friends at camp had pumps that they
practically had to lug around in backpacks. Things keep getting
better... Speaking of which, at our CDE visit yesterday she told us they
are trying hard to get a MM CGS soon and we are looking forward to
hooking Shane up for a few days so we can really nail down those basals!
Laura, anxiously awaiting the results of yesterday's A1C (first